ERC Institute at ERC Institute
About this space
ERC Institute training room can accommodate up to 60 pax in classroom style seating arrangement. The rate quoted is inclusive of free high speed WIFI access, existing furniture, whiteboard with markers, a ceiling mounted projector (VGA), sound system and microphone. There are also ample parking lots available.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
1. The rate quoted above is inclusive of existing furniture, whiteboard with markers, a ceiling mounted projector (VGA), sound system, wifi and one mic (upon request).
2. Set up of the room can be customizable according to your meetings requirement (subject to additional charge if you want to request us to change the set-up)
3. You can arrange your own caterer at own cost
Foods to be placed either within the room or outside the room at the common corridor
Optional Items/Special Request (subject to GST)
1. Flip chart board + 50pcs of flip chart paper - $18
2. 1 carton of water (24 bottles, 600ML) - $32
3. Set-up fee - $150
Booking Procedures & Payment
1. Please return the completed reservation form together with the full rental payment and $100 refundable deposit (will be refunded at the end of the event if the room is handed back to us clean and in its original condition) to place and confirm the booking.
2. Rental payment can be via cash, credit card, bank transfer or cheque (payable to “ERC Institute Pte Ltd”).
3. If the payment is via cheque, please pay the rental payment and deposit via 2 different cheques, so that we will return you the same $100 cheque (deposit) at the end of the event to prevent any delay in the refund process (T&C applies).
Cancellation policy: Standard 30 day with Grace Period
Cancellations within 24 hours after booking confirmation will receive a full refund. This excludes events starting within 48 hours.
Cancellations 30 days in advance will receive a full refund.
Cancellations 30 days to 7 days in advance will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations for events starting within 7 days are non-refundable.
Event date of a confirmed booking can be changed to another date within 1 months from the original date, at no cost.
About ERC Institute
Established in 2003, ERC Institute (ERCI) has gained significant recognition as an Institute that truly cares about our students’ education. We aim to equip students with the most relevant knowledge and applicable skills, and seek to help each student achieve his/her highest potential. ERCI has strived to create an environment that encourages our students to be critical thinkers, innovative problem solvers and implementers of robust ideas by riding on the next wave of future business trends and technological developments. Our list of successful alumni is a proven testimonial to our Institute’s reputation.