About this space
THE HEATH² IS A THREE-LEVEL EXCLUSIVE PHOTO & FILM - SHOWROOM GALLERY STUDIO SITUATED IN A PRIVATE, GATED PLAZA - ONLY A FEW MINUTES AWAY FROM THE NEW EAST BANK DEVELOPMENT & HACKNEY WICK OVERGROUND STATION.
THE BRIGHTEST DAYLIGHT STUDIO IN EAST LONDON IS LOCATED ON THE FIRST FLOOR THE SKYLIGHT CASTS NATURAL LIGHT, ENHANCING THE SCENE.
We host leading productions in art, photography, fashion, commercial, and film projects, the canal-side position houses also our photo production operations.
All levels can host activities in need of more than one set up at the same time, the daylight level has a light grey painted wooden floor, and a new infinity wall has been installed on the ground floor, where the new concrete finish meets the kitchen.
The mezzanine overlooking the main area is often used as a beauty & styling area or as a green room area, this elevation can suggest also a different point of view from above, or when styled is an additional smaller studio.
ALL AREAS ARE MODULAR AND PROVIDED WITH A HIGH POWER SUPPLY, ALSO WITH THE OPTION OF BLACKOUT OPERATING THE BIG BLINDS LIKE IN A 19TH-CENTURY STUDIO.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
- No alterations, decorations or additions to the Studio are permitted without the consent of any partner of The Heath Studio
- Noise levels must be kept to a reasonable level during Studio hire bookings. Clients are asked to consider other occupants and neighbour residents when using the Studio.
- No animals are allowed in the building (except guide dogs) unless otherwise agreed with The Heath Studio.
- No smoking (including vaping and e-cigarettes) is permitted inside the Studios or throughout the building.
- Smoke and Haze machines can only be used when this is agreed with The Heath Studio in advance.
- No illegal activities are accepted and anyone not compliant will be asked to leave and/or police will be called.
Cancellation policy: Flexible with Grace Period
Cancellations within 24 hours after booking confirmation will receive a full refund. This excludes events starting within 48 hours.
Cancellations 7 days in advance will receive a full refund.
Cancellations 7 days to 24 hours in advance will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations for events starting within 24 hours are non-refundable.
Event date of a confirmed booking can be changed to another date within 1 months from the original date, at no cost.