About this room
Ideal for formal meetings, this room seats up to 18 guests in a board tablelayout.
With windows along three walls, the space benefits from plenty of natural light. It is a flexible space that can be set out in theatre or classroom style.
up to 18
up to 12
M T W T F S S
9:00 - 18:00
from £731 Per day
M T W T F S S
9:00 - 17:00
from £159 Per hour
M T W T F S S
9:00 - 13:00
from £483 Per morning
*All guide prices are inclusive of VAT
Note on pricing
Send me a message through Tagvenue for a bespoke quote that's right for your event.
Mentioning your budget will help me propose the best option for your needs.
Sample catering prices
Menu IOM SL1
£9.70 per person ex VAT
A Selection of Farmhouse Sandwiches
(2 rounds per person)
Freshly made granary bread sandwiches with
the crusts being left on, filled with a wide
choice of freshly prepared fillings with the
vegetarian options being served separately
A Selection of Potato Crisps
£10.45 per person ex VAT
Selection of Cocktail Sandwiches
Selection of Speciality Sandwiches
Selection of Rolls
More options available upon request.
Allows external catering
Approved caterers only
BYO alcohol allowed
Can provide alcohol
Kitchen facilities available
Can provide halal
Can provide kosher
Extensive vegan menu
Extensive gluten-free menu
Complimentary tea and coffee
Buyout fee for external catering
Rules of the space
1. A booking is considered confirmed once the room booking form has been signed, dated and returned. Prior to this confirmation the booking will be considered as provisional and subject to change.
2. Changes to layout and equipment supply beyond the details on the booking form and made on the day of your event may incur an additional charge. To avoid additional charges, all arrangements must be reviewed and confirmed 7 days before your event.
3. Any damage or spillages caused during a letting should be immediately reported to the Receptionist. The cost of repairing the damage or the cost of professional cleaning may be charged to the client.
4. Permission must be obtained to move furniture, fittings or lights.
5. Fine Taste Catering Ltd have the exclusive right to provide catering across the 297 Euston Road site. No other company may be used and other pre prepared food and drinks cannot be used for consumption on the premises. It is the booker’s responsibility to forward this information to all those attending the event.
6. Permission should be sought for the distribution or siting of display and promotional material in 297 ER. Additional signage can be provided by the events team.
7. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
8. Users of the facilities are responsible for all personal belongings and equipment brought on site. It is the client’s responsibility to forward this information to all those attending the event.
9. Please note that the use of Blu Tac or adhesive tape on walls or fittings is not allowed. Extra flipcharts or poster boards can be provided as an alternative.
10. Applications for venue hire will be accepted only if the nature of the function is considered appropriate by 297 ER Events. 297 ER Events reserve the right to refuse a booking.