Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
Employees will leave this seminar better understanding how to practice self-awareness and effective communication and maintain motivation.
In the seminar, we will address:
- The primary elements of Emotional Intelligence
- Radical responsibility of emotions through engaging exercises
- Strategies for effective communication and collaborative dialogue
- Actionable tools for self-awareness and self-regulation
This seminar is presented by an expert in their field, facilitating a workshop that is educational, insightful, and empowering. Each seminar is customized to your organization’s specific goals and needs, integrating proven prompts and exercises to support individual learning. With the use of Slido, an interactive app, attendees will engage with the facilitator live and have the opportunity to ask questions anonymously. The seminar is held using a virtual link provided by Sum of Us, unless a specific platform is otherwise needed.
- Presented by an expert in their field
- Virtual link provided
- Integrated proven prompts and exercises to support individual learning
What you need
- Computer and internet connection to access the live seminar
- Pen and paper / online notepad for live exercises and take home notes
- Cell phone or computer for Slido (access to be given at the time of seminar)
Pricing and capacity
Cancellation, Low-Show, and No-Show Policy: No refunds will be issued for reduced event participation headcount turnout at an event (“Low-Show”), zero participant turnout at an event (“No-Show”), and/or event cancellation. If you provide notice of cancellation at least 72 hours in advance of the event, then credit towards a future event may be issued in accordance with the rescheduling policy above.
Other popular activities
Trans Visibility and Allyship Workshop
This seminar promotes allyship and inclusion in the workplace, covering the Transgender experience, struggles & milestones. Learn inclusive language and increase understanding in a safe environment!
LGBTQ+ Allyship in the Workplace
Join a virtual workshop to learn about inclusive language and important concepts, free of judgment. Gain knowledge on how to avoid offensive questions, raise awareness for marginalized groups.
Honoring Juneteenth in the Workplace
Juneteenth is celebrated as a holiday on June 19th. In this educational and inspiring seminar, attendees will learn the history of enslaved African Americans, including state and federal rights.