Do you have what it takes to become a level two secret agent?
Congratulations! Your team has been selected to participate in an elite program to become Level 2 Secret Agents! Work with your team members to solve puzzles, examine clues and eventually crack the code and win the game!
Destination Unknown is a popular virtual escape game with an interactive and collaborative environment in which participants must communicate and work as a team to solve challenges. This is not a computer game or video game - it’s created specifically for team building! Players will talk out loud and draw directly on the screen to solve interactive puzzles.
How it works:
1. Before the game, you will receive a link that you have to share with all participants. Our enthusiastic emcee will greet your group and explain the rules once everyone arrives.
2. Teams are broken up into smaller groups. A dedicated moderator guides each team through the experience, providing hints, encouragement, and answering questions.
3. At the end, the whole group comes back together and the winner is announced.
4. We typically recommend teams of about 8 participants and you are welcome to let us divide everyone randomly or pre-assign your own teams.
Destination unknown is a 60-minute virtual experience (including instructions and wrap-up) but we also work with tighter time constraints.
Time to shine and win that well-deserved badge, Secret Agent!
- Live Emcee to run the show
- All necessary links for the event
- Dedicated moderators that work one-on-one with each small team
What you need
- PC or a laptop
- Zoom (preferably in an app)
- Reliable Internet connection
- Webcam & headphones (optional)
Pricing and capacity
After a booking has been made, Client rescheduling within 2 weeks or less of the event date is subject to a fee equal to 25% of the total fee.
After a booking has been made, Client rescheduling within 72 hours or less of the event date is subject to a fee equal to £150 or 50% of the total fee whichever is greater will be applied at the time of your re-booking. Your event must be rescheduled within 365 days of your original event date.
Other popular activities
Desert Island - Virtual Escape Room
Escape to a Desert Island with our virtual escape room, suitable for players of all levels from around the world. Bring the in-person experience of a traditional escape room to your office.
Save NASA's Moonbase from the clutches of a wicked A.I. who's planning to destroy it with a space rocket? Join this online escape room adventure, and work together to stop the destruction!