All I Want for Christmas Hampers
Nothing beats a virtual Holiday party combined with a gift hamper of festive goodies!
Our best-selling Christmas event features six to seven mini-games including Buzz In, Pictionary, Trivia, and of course, Festive Karaoke! Remote and hybrid teams will get in the Holiday spirit right away once they step into this virtual holiday celebration on Zoom! It’s not only about who makes it first on the leaderboard, this team experience is all about creating bonds and celebrating Christmas together despite the distance!
It’s always a good idea to send some snacks and drinks to your team for any online holiday event! Boost employee engagement and morale with some customised holiday-themed hampers and our virtual event! This bundle is perfect for end-of-year parties, you won’t have to worry about hosting a party and employee gifts!
How it works: For the delivery of hamper boxes, you simply have to provide us with the addresses of the participants and the hampers will be delivered to their doorsteps. As for the game, you simply need to share the link that you’ll receive before the event with your colleagues. Your host will welcome you and explain the rules before splitting the teams into smaller groups of three to six players. Everyone has a chance to be the captain, so no one’s excluded.
Here are our Hamper Box Options:
CHRISTMAS SNACKER: alcohol-free
- Christmas Spice Chocolate Bar 80g from Coco Chocolatier
- Mince Pie Gourmet Popcorn 32g from Joe & Seph's
- Natural Candy Cane from The Original Candy Co
- Chilli & Lime Nut Mix 41g from Chika's
- Lemon & Thyme Snack Pack 50g from Olly's Olives
- Mature Cheddar, Chilli & Almond Biscuits 20g from The Drinks Bakery
CHRISTMAS BUBBLY: contains alcohol
- Prosecco Brut ABV 11% 20cl from Scavi & Ray
- Christmas Fudge Crackers 65g from Fudge Kitchen
- Mini Salted Caramel Truffles 50g from Love Cocoa
- Eggnog Gourmet Popcorn 32g from Joe & Seph's
THE FIREPLACE KIT: alcohol-free
- Columbian Plain Drinking Chocolate 250g from Coco Chocolatier
- Salted Caramel Gourmet Marshmallows 30g from Belinda Clark
- Christmas Trio Slider 65g from Fudge Kitchen
- Natural Candy Cane from The Original Candy Co
- Bite-Sized Highlanders Shortbread Gift Tube 180g from Your Piece Bakery
ADVENT CALENDARS: contains alcohol
For all those missing the thrill of unpacking a new treat every single day from their advent calendar day, we’ve got some great alternatives:
1. Craft Beer Advent Calendar - features 24 incredible Craft Beer Cans
2. The Craft Beer and Artisan Snack Advent Calendar - features 12 incredible craft beers & 12 savoury snacks
3. Craft Beer and Chocolate Surprise Advent Calendar - The Craft Beer and Chocolate Surprise Advent Calendar features 12 incredible craft beers & 12 amazing chocolate treats
Note: The prices below apply to participants based in the UK only. Delivery of hamper boxes to countries outside of the UK is available upon request. The hamper boxes above are available in the UK only. Hamper boxes ordered for the USA and EU may differ. Occasionally some products in the hamper may change due to a limited supply of products. We will always replace any item that is unavailable with a similar item of greater or equal value. Alcohol-free alternatives are available upon request.
Important: Processing of the order and delivery of hampers takes approximately 2 weeks (longer around the holiday season).
- Hampers full of Christmas goodies
- Professional Host
- Dedicated Event Producer
- Web-based platform, Winter Wonderland Edition
- 6-7 festive mini-games
- Photo Booth and Pictionary pictures as event takeaways
What you need
- PC / laptop (mobile devices NOT supported)
- Earphones / Headphones
- Reliable Internet connection
- Latest version of Google Chrome
- Addresses of all the participants
Pricing and capacity
After a booking has been made, Client rescheduling within 2 weeks or less of the event date is subject to a fee equal to 25% of the total fee.
After a booking has been made, Client rescheduling within 72 hours or less of the event date is subject to a fee equal to £150 or 50% of the total fee whichever is greater will be applied at the time of your re-booking. Your event must be rescheduled within 365 days of your original event date.
CANCELLATION, LOW-SHOW, AND NO-SHOW POLICY: No refunds will be issued for reduced event participant headcount turnout at an event (“Low-Show”), zero participant turnout at an event (“No-Show”), and/or event cancellation. If you provide notice at least 72 hours in advance of the event for a Low-Show, No-Show, or cancellation then credit towards a future event may be issued in accordance to the rescheduling policy above. Any credit issued will be in accordance with the rescheduling policy above and must be utilized within 365 days of your original event date.
All I Want for Christmas is one of our best-selling games and features 6-7 mini-games and 3 holiday hamper options to choose from. This online Christmas party features an interactive photo booth and the assistance of a professional entertainer/host. Teams can join the fun from anywhere in the world, the party only requires everyone to join the link at the scheduled time at which point they will be greeted by a host and be split into teams of 3 to 6 players. Everyone gets to be the captain, so no one’s left behind.
Well, it’s a lot of things bundled together. Six-seven mini-games and holiday hampers with different Christmas goodies. You can choose from three different hampers. We also have a Winter Wonderland-themed web-based platform, a photo booth, Pictionary pictures, and a professional host!
Participants will need a PC/laptop, earphones, a stable internet connection, and the latest version of Google Chrome. A list of all participants’ addresses will be required for shipping purposes. (Please note that we do not store any data for marketing purposes.)
Anything between 8-500 participants. We are here to accommodate your guest size. If you have any special requests for the events, please let us know.
Click on the ‘Enquire Now’ option on our website to book an event and let us know whether you have any special requests during the event. Or simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of guests, the event’s name, and your requested dates. We’ll get back to you with the details. Once you agree to proceed, you will need to send us your company details such as the address and VAT number (for non-UK Customers only) following which we’ll send you an invoice and a link for the payment. You can then securely pay with your CC ( Visa, MasterCard, Amex) via a link. We accept CAD, GBP, USD, SGD, AUD, and EUR.